Thursday, April 10, 2008

hummmmmmmmmmm

THE OFFICE STARTS TONIGHT!! HIP HIP HORRAY!!
John Krasinski...I love him, he's the best thing to happen to NBC, it's a beautiful thing. I hate Rice Krispies commercials, they are so stupid, they bug the crap out of me. I would rather watch a million and one commercials about law offices than ten Rice Kirspies commercials, it's not like that in real life. They are so silly, seriously, how long of a conversastion do real parents make about the noises of cereal? In reality it goes like this...
"Mom the cereal is making noise!"
"Oh yeah what are the noises?"
"Snap, crackle,pop!"
"Cool!"
::End scene::
It doesn't go on and on and not everybody is good looking and not every conversastion is heartfelt. Grrr...stupid.
Just a little note discussing how my hatereds and loves towards television, hot boys are plus dumb commercials about cereal MAJOR NEGATIVE!!

No comments: